For those who find their faith journeys taking irreverent, but significantly beautiful paths.
- Matthew 18:15-20 Little ones can learn early – tell others to make good choices and play nice. Walk away when they will not do so.
- Matthew 20:1-16 Preschoolers will learn that Jesus teaches about God’s generosity and kindness through a story of a landowner and vineyard workers.
- Matthew 21:33-46 A lesson of violence might be toned down a bit for wee ones. Focus, instead, on how when we make bad choices, we miss out on some of God’s good blessings.
- Matthew 22:34-46 Preschoolers can focus on what it means to love God fully. With their big hearts and unconditional love, this isn’t too difficult!
- Matthew 23:1-12 Such a hard lesson for many of us – practice what you preach. But even little ones can learn to stand by their word and to make good choices – just as Jesus taught so long ago.